Police Stations in Surat

Surat city is situated on the western side of India in the state of Gujarat. It is considered to be the most dynamic city that possesses a very fast growth rate and the population of the city is also maximum because of the immigrations that have taken place from various parts of Gujarat and also from several parts of India. Surat is also a very clean city and there are several names that have been given to the city such as “The Diamond City”, “The Silk City” and “The Green City”. Surat is a city where the Britishers first landed in India. The Portuguese and the Dutch also came forth with their business centers in the city and it is evident from the remnants that are found preserved in modernized Surat of the present day. Surat also served as a port in the past where the boats of more than 84 countries used to harbor. Even today, Surat forms an integral business hub and employment sector of India and people from different parts of the world throng to this city for job and also for business. The unemployment rate of Surat is almost zero because of the presence of large number of industries in this city.

Police Stations in Surat

Surat Police Stations - For Making Surat, A Safe City

Surat is also considered to be a very safe city. Crime rate in Surat is very low in comparison to the other cities and states of India. The credit entirely goes to the safety and the security measures that have been evaluated and then employed by the government of Gujarat. The city is further trying to reduce the crime rate even more so that Surat serves to be the perfect and the safest place in India. Surat City Police has a very important role to play in making the city safe for its citizens. The main aim of Surat City Police is public order maintenance, detection and prevention of crime and even internal security. The city police of Surat has a very professional approach towards the cases that it deals with and the main stress is on serving the public with full devotion.

Goals and Objectives of Surat City Police

• Maintenance of public order in the proper manner
  • Monitoring any situation that generates unrest in the city
  • Secret collection of data
  • Assessing every situation in the proper manner
  • Organizing meetings with leaders and committees

Important Police Stations of Surat

The main police stations in Surat and their contact details have been given below:
  • Tadwadi Police Station, Rander Road, Surat-395009, Gujarat
  • Wireless Inspector Office (Police), 2nd Floor, A Block, M S Building, Nanapura, Choriyasi, Surat-395001, Gujarat
  • Police Housing Corporation Limited, C1-1, Wesern Rail Police Line, Varachha Road, PSI Quarter, Surat-395006, Gujarat
  • Badekha Chakla Police Chowky, Nanpura, Surat-395001, Gujarat

• Mahidharpura Police Station: 0261-2422163,0261-2415571
  • Pandesara Police Station: 0261-2899033,0261-2890200
  • Rander Police Station: 0261-2766846,0261-2766152
  • Sachin Police Station: 0261-2395734,0261-2392258
  • Salabatpura Police Station: 0261-2324229,0261-2368896
  • Udhna Police Station: 0261-2277155,0261-2282329

The police stations that are located in Surat always carry out their work in the most professional manner.

8629
  • TWEET THIS
  • LOVE THIS 0
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - Police Stations in Surat

Loader
  • V
    Vaishali g chapla from Ahmedabad 18 Days ago

Name :Bhaveshbhai g.vekariya ,shiv Feb Surat +91 9824704295,AA person ne 6 month pahela Mal leva mate RS 10000 aapela pan AA person mane Mal pan mokalto nathi and paisha pan aapto nathi,to pls emne kaik saja Karo ya Mara paisha pachha aape evu kaho emne

• V
    Vaishali g chapla from Ahmedabad 18 Days ago

• J
    Jitendra shivhare from Biaora(Madhya Pradesh) 18 Days ago

Sir मेरा नाम जितेंद्र शिवहरे है मेरे द्वारा मेरी पत्नी को जन्मदिन का तोहफा देने के लिए सूरत की एक वेबसाइट royal anarkali जो कि सूरत की किसी दुकान की निजी वेबसाइट है पर एक सूट 2050 रुपये का बुक किया मेने वेबसाइट पर दिए गए नम्बर पर उत्पाद की गुणवत्ता एवं वापस करने हेतु बात की जिस पर उन्होंने पसंद न आने पर सूट वापस करने एवं पैसा लौटने का अस्वासन दिया जिस पर मेरे द्वारा ऑर्डर किया ।कुछ दिन बाद कूरियर द्वारा वह प्रोडक्ट मुजे मिल गया पर वह संतुष्टि पूर्ण नही था और उसमे डिफेक्ट था इस वजह से मैने वेबसाइट पर दिए नंबर पर प्रोडक्ट को वापस करने एवं पैसा लौटने को कहा जिस पर उनके द्वारा सूट वापस लेने और पैसा लौटने से मन कर दिया गया।आपसे निवेेदन हैै की मुझे इस समस्या के समाधान

• J
    Jitendra shivhare from Biaora 18 Days ago

916353071260 ये royal anarkali वेबसाइट का नंबर हैकृपया इसके खिलाप कार्यवाही करने की कृपा धन्ययवाद My mobile number is 9753518668

• P
    Pradnya shriwastav from Pune 18 Days ago

Please help me sir. I visited surat last Saturday and purchased sarees from Nidhi creation. But shop owner replace my selected sarees with damage sarees and packed my parcel. Please teach him lesson. His mobile no is 8758133122

• R
    Renuka from Kurnool 25 Days ago

Hi I'm renuka I ordered 2 sarees to mahi fashion Tushar Patel I paid on 25 March but still not received sarees when I ask for refund Tushar ji daily telling today u will get refund but not transfer amount pls help me how can I get refund from him 2050 my amount his contact number are Working Whatsapp number +91 81417 40696 +91 90814 19401 Phone contact number +917698975122 I HV call recordings of his conversation Pls don't order mahi fashion Tushar Patel If any body cheated by him pls contact me

• R
    Renuka from Kurnool 25 Days ago

• J
    Jakir from Surat 42 Days ago

Bestan awash ma khule am jugar Dham chaleche. Salman bhai.

• J
    Jitendra shivhare from Biaora 111 Days ago

• M
    Mukesh from Surat 131 Days ago

Dear sir i am residant in dindoli laxminarayan society near dindoli police station sir amari society ma aavela dindoli police station ne karne samany janata ne bahuj taklif thay che police officers je bike jama kare che a society ni sherio ma park kari de che mate society ni sherio ma garbag truck je smc ni kachro collect karva mate ghare aave che te pan bandh thayi gayi che ane school ma jata studants ni school van pan ghar sudhi aavi sakti nathi mate tamane vinanti che ke aa samshya no nikal lavo

• V
    Vaishali g chapka from Ahmedabad 131 Days ago

Surat bhaveshg.vekariya ,shiv Feb,store,emne me aaj ykthi 6 month pahela online make purchase karva RS.10000 aaoela,to emne hajusudhi Mal pan moklyo nahi and Mara 10000 RS pachha aapva no inkar karechhe mobile number for bhaveshbhai vekariya +91 9824704295,pls Mara paisha aaoe ya Mal aape,

• B
    Biradar balika nagendra from Ramantapur hyderabad 188 Days ago

Mai garib aurat hun much sadiyan laye aur bche ka paln kru.Mager aashapuri sadi center ne hme fsya hai unka mobile number hain 9638969343 and9824528871

• J
    Jabeena from Dubai 188 Days ago

Hi sir,I request you to help in regarding the cheating happening in surat city with the textile industry.I have sent money to Mr Tushar Patel who runs Mahi Fashions in Surat.His address is Arjanbhai Bejarbhai Lukhi, Raj Mandir, Amargadh.I have sent him money 22 days back and he says he sending it everyday(aaj bhejtha) I asked him refund and not attending callpls take action in this sir so that noone else will be cheated by him his phone number: 7698975122Thank you sir

• J
    Jabeena from Dubai 188 Days ago

• S
    Shinde Indrajit Bhaskar from Latur 208 Days ago

Sir, I am Indrajit shinde from latur (MH). I ordered sarees from Charlie Prints J 133 34, J. J. AC Market ,Ring Road, Surat which costs Rs 70000/ but they fooled me and sent lowest quality sarees. When i contacted concered person and asked for returning the sarees and refund of amount they told that shop is closed and we can't refund amount. Sir please help me. My mob. No. 7020938525.

• P
    Prafulla from Kadodra 209 Days ago

Please

• A
    Ajith babu from Vellore,tamil nadu 209 Days ago

Sir, my name is Ajith Babu in our Tamil Nadu Vellore district..I ordered 7 saris in Surat vatsla enterprise for the last Aug 31. I have paid the money through the bank. But only three sarees were sent to me. It was torn. When they told me about this, they came to know. They told us to change it. I asked him to repay my money because its quality was very bad. They told us that our owner is now returning with us. But after that I did not respond properly. 15 days have passed away from me. They cheat me without even accepting my call. The amount I paid is Rs. 4098. Sir, please, please inquire and help me get my money back.

• b
    bhaskar from hyderabad 209 Days ago

Issue: Complainant Mrs. Srujana done the payment but product not delivered by supplier and supplier is not responding since 3 months.Disputed amount: Rs. 5350/ Product : SareesAs this complaint is pending from a long time so the issue has been escalated.he is total Fraud who's dealing with Wholesale saree Business by name Mahi Fashions in Surat.This Phone Number is 7698975122.There are Lot of Complaints against him in Social Media.I am not sure why Action is not been taken against him as i can see there is complaint raised against him.He is looting lot of People's money.I hope there should be severe action against him.Else in no time he can make lakhs of money.Please do take Strict Action against this looter. I request To take Action on this person from Grahak Suraksha.Else he will loot lot of innocent people.

• A
    Ansuya Rookmin from Mauritius 209 Days ago

Hello sirI am from mauritius. I have a complaint. I bought some saree from pinnacle export D535 new Bombay market near old Bombay umarwada Surat 395010. I have transferred him Money RS 26000. Nw he is not despatching my order. His name is nikunj Kumar Singh his bank account number is 20248242734 from SBI bank.His watsapp number is 6359260131.Not good he is fooling people in name of business. I want to contact him n make him refund my money or despatch my parcel. Plz take an action. N reply me soon thanks u.

• M
    Maulik gondaliya from Surat 209 Days ago

Now i am in vr mall vr mall in a free parking but now parking is not free of cost

• b
    bj from usa 250 Days ago

There is an online clothing store called Styleora in Surat. The owner is Farhaz Bhadelia, he is a con artist. His website is very professional and once you order and pay for your goods, he never sends them to you. He has cheated many customers. His phone number is 91 9825786842. Please take action against him so that he does not cheat anyone. I have lost more than $400.00. Thank you for your prompt action in this matter.

7 1
    D
    DMVfrom Dc 209 Days ago

I am a victim too.. luckily for me my credit card company covered the transaction but That’s definitely not an excuse. The styleora site must be taken down ASAP

• I
    Ilyas mashruwala from Surat 250 Days ago

Kuch loag hamre gahr ke bahar Daru pite gali Bolte he AAP ki polish aun Ko ku pakdtie nahi yah cuhte bache aurte rage ti he yah loag hat Galt Kam karte he

• s
    sudarshan from gurgaon 264 Days ago

Hi sir,I bought the mobile in online through instagram page(iosclone576). I paid 16500 rupees and bought the mobile which was dispatched to me by delhivery courier service. I didn't like the quality of the mobile. I returned the mobile. I asked them to refund me the amount. But they are not refunding me the amount. their number is 7016585923. their shop address is ishope576,b/7 gayatri society adajan patia near jilani complex,surat 395003. Please help to solve this issue. I am not sure how many of them like me became a victim to that fraud agency.

3 1
  • b
    bj from miami 264 Days ago

Approximately 28 days ago I had written a comment about an online clothing store called Styleora. This is to notify you that the incident has been resolved. Styleora has mailed the clothing to me and I am quite satisfied by their service. I wish them good luck in their business venture and hope they will continue to deliver on their promise. Thank you.

1 0
  • S
    Sarita khan from Jaipur 272 Days ago

Dear sir and madam mene apni cloths ki shop open karne ke liye surat ke ek vykti se facebook ke jariye jankari hui jiska name sunil santosh deasel h usne mujhe mal kharidane ke liye kafi photo send ki jo ki mene salect karne ke bad usko dubara send kr di or uske liye usne mujhe account me pese jama karne ke liye bola to mene uske account me 59,200 / jama kar diye lekin vo mujhe hur bar talta rha ki me shadi me busy ho ate hi mal coriure kar dunga lekin ab uska mobile bhi off aa rha h last 22 june ko usse whatsup pr bat hui thi lekin ab uska phone band h or uska no h 8390398757 h or uska dusra no h 8669702147 lekin is no par abhi tak mene bat nhi ki ho sakta h fir se vo ye no band kr de mujhe apki help chahiye please help me please my no is 9529132123

• S
    Shalu from Surat 272 Days ago

Sir namstey, Mai Ek student hu or Mai up police ka paper dene Gujrat s up ja rhi thi koi seat nahi tha isiliy Surat station p Ek dalal ne bola K Mai seat duguna but paisa lunga Lekin seat confirm krva duga,sir mere Budhi Mari gay thi K Mai believe kr li uspe, but sir Vo paisa v le liya or seat v confirm nahi krvaya, phone krti hu to rec nahi krta h ,plj sir Mai student hu help me,

• K
    Kuldeep sahu from Surat 323 Days ago

Sir In surat mobile theft crime is increase day by day so please do some think about this type of crime

1 0
  • C
    Chitrang from Surat 323 Days ago

On 11th june, 2018 , 6:30 pmCop caught my friend on road while he was talking on a phone..And co incidently In front of my house. So just for fun I started recording my friends video from my house premises . Suddenly cop noticed me and started shouting at me. He called me so I went there and he was so rude..He took my number, name, address and told me that he will show it to DGP. I want to know is it not legal to take video in our country?

2 0
  • S
    Sonu Sirsath from Surat 325 Days ago

Help me

• S
    Sonu from Surat 325 Days ago

Sach me maddat milti hai kyan

0 1
  • V
    Vishal rami from Surat 325 Days ago

Maro mobile phone snatching thayel Che varacha road par thi plz help me n mobile snatcher no bike number Che .Gj 5 6124

• V
    Vishal rami from Surat 325 Days ago

Hello sir plz help me n plz reply on this complaint Maro Mobil phone snatching tahyel Che trikam Nagar chowpati jolly aprtment pase thi Mari pase snatcher no bike number pan Che GJ 5 6124 Che plz take action against snatchers roj ketla mobile snatching thay Che a area ma thi so plz give me reply n plz take action

• M
    MANJULABEN I PATEL from SURAT 335 Days ago

IN SURAT AT ADAJAN PAL AREA PAL PALANPUR JAKATNAKA MAIN ROAD NEAR NUTAN ROW HOUSE , OPP GANESH BUILDING , CAR NUMBER IS ( GJ 16 BB 3383 ) WHITE COLOUR IS ILLEGAL PARKING IN MY PREMISES IT IS STOLEN CAR SO PLEASE TAKE IT IN TO POLICE STATION I DONE KNOW WHO'S CAR NO BODY CAN KNOW ABOUT THIS NUMBER CAR WHO IS OWNER ( GJ 16 BB 3383 ) SO PLEASE URGENTLY SIR I CAN'T TAKE MY OWN VEHICLE IN MY PREMISES DATE 20.06.2018 AND TIME 4 : 20 PM

• R
    ROHIT MISHRA from SURAT 372 Days ago

DEAR SIR MY VAHICLE IS UNDER IN RTO MERI GADI JAMA HO GAI THI USAKA RTO MEMO BANA THA PHIR MAI RTO ME JAKE SAB DAND BHARA AUR RTO SE BOLA GAYA KI PIPLOD ME JAKE GADI LELO AUR JAB MAI GADI LENE GAYA TO VAHA KE KARYA KARTA PAISE MANG RAHE THE 200 GADI DENE KA MAI BOLA SAB PAISA RTO ME JAMA HUAA HAI 16000 AUR VO LOG GADI DENE SE MANA KIYE AUR PHIR MARA MERE KO PLEASE HELP ME AGAR KOI SAHAYATA NAHI MILI TO MAI RTI ACT KARUNGA

1 0
  • C
    Chelabhai s patel from Surat 372 Days ago

I always ready to help police

• B
    Bajiya mamta from Surat 472 Days ago

Jai hind Sir.main 2 Jan ko limbayat police station fir likhane gai thi but unhone fir nhi likhi or arji usi area ki chowki m bheji h lekin ham chowki main jab b jate h lock. Hi rehta h to plz aap mujhe guidance de ki main Kya kr skti hu? I hope ke aap jrur help kaeog

1 0
  • K
    Kishor from Surat 585 Days ago

I want an open clarification from commissioner of police Surat Gujarat about noice pollution during Navratri festival with timeline guide and noice pollution control in limited desible about rules well in time and with night round by police petroling through out festival.....is anybody help me for the same

• S
    SURATI from SURAT 585 Days ago

hello sir. me apko surat me chal rahe jugar ke adde ke bare me batana chahata hu.place : udhna railway depo. nr : sai baba mandir. (ratan chowk or nawagam ke bich me jo railway ki khali jagah he) wahi par jugar ka adda chalta he ! sir plese jugar ke addo ko band karaye. jugar ne bahoto ki life kharab ki he. please band karaye..

• v
    vishal from m.p 616 Days ago

Sir aap k yha k 1 bande ne mujse 10000 se rs le liye shoe k name p aur ab call attend ni kr ra h

• P
    Pranathi from Hyderabad 616 Days ago

Respected sir,my name pranathi from Hyderabad...one fraud online shopping site i.e citiz market and ethinczone.in .these both are fraud from ur Surat ....they showing beautiful tops in facebook but delivering a fake cheap clothes to customers .they even not refund the amount....plz take a action....

• r
    rajendra from surat 620 Days ago

sir,I have a suggestion........please allow grey taka (grey cloth) delevary in textile markets, ring road, upto 2 p.m. and finished cloth delivary (from process houses) between 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. every day .This will be very very helpfull to all in general.

2 0
  • S
    Shivnath labde from Aurangabad 638 Days ago

Sir I was booked sarees at ashapuri textile shop no.B13 14 basement reshamwala market ring road surat. Oh no 0261 6502293 /963896943 /8511429545. I was conceded with rakesh and dhanshing .they was telling me sending your saree s .but now today was called him and he told Me I will send this saree s aftar Diwali. I told him how can you late so much. He told me if want I will give or either I can refuse (Buda dunga Mal bhi nahi dunga. Mai bola mai police complait karuga to vah bola up karana Hal vo Karo jao .) I want police complaint on him please help me my mobile no 9011644513 biking dates13 5 2017 amount 13500+300 =13800 paid by card same date. Goods (sarees) not delieverd till now. May be they are cheater. Please help me and enquiry. My shop name is shreekrisna collection aurangabad

2 0
  • G
    GOKUL MANDALE from DHULE (MAHARASHTRA) 679 Days ago

HON,BLE COMMISSIONER SAHEB,I AM RECEIVING SEVERAL FRAUD CALLS FROM 7227048365 THIS NO.SAYING THAT HE IS A LEGALA DVISER OF INFINITY SOLUTIONS SURAT AND GOING TO LODGE A COURT CASE AGAINST ME ,I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG OR ANY THING ELSE FOR THEM WHEN I DO NOT KNOW THEM FROM WHERE THEY GOT MY NO THEY ARE ASKING MONEY FROM ME RS.5100/ WAS INITIAL DEMAND ,THERE WERE CALLS FROM DIFFERENT DIFFERENT NOS WHEN I DID NOT TOOK IT SERIOUS BUT NOW TODAY ON 10TH JULY I RECEIVED CALL FROM THIS NO SIR SO I AM COMPLAINING YOU SIR.

• M
    Mayur from Surat 708 Days ago

Near Ugat Canal Road, there are no.of private tourist buses illegally parked on road. Please arrange for needful.

• P
    Patani dilipkumar navaverlal advocate from Ahmedabad Gujarat 714 Days ago

Surat athawa police station policeman Advocate PATANI Ajaykumar Nataverlal na makan nu lock illegal tete those nakhal Jane online fareyad

• A
    Asim from Bangalore 720 Days ago

Hi Sir. My name is Asim from Bangalore city Karnataka. I work for Dell company as customer care executive Since from 3 years. My family background is cloth merchant.. After my dad death no one help me to grow up. I'm a single soul to my mother n my wife. I have 2 year old child.. I have a basic salary which i earn & survive very decently with my family..but we don't have any saving for our future. I can't save a single paise to my kid.. So me & my wife planned to start a business and invest some money in old business for this big festival Ramzan.I have pledged my jewellery for 3 lac to start this business. So I have visited SURAT on 8th of May and I had been there for 1 day.. I had been purchase wholesale material for almost 2. 5 lac in which I have received only 80000 rupess material by transport from shopkeeper. Another 2 supplier is trying to ditch me and do fraundess with me.. One supplier by name Munna from ringroad market Surat. I have purchase materiel for 26000 on 9th may he suppose to send me 130 pieces of dress which will b cost for 200 rupees each.. He has couriers only 44 pieces.for remaining 86 pieces is not responding on my calls and not showing any interest to give the remaining material. Second supplier by name Mukesh singh from same market .. I have done a business of 280 pieces whichwill b cost for 400rs each total amount will b 112000.which has been paid to him by online. I have a complete report on that. He suppose to send me 280 pieces but he has send only 104 pieces which I has receieve yesterday .. Sir please help me I have pledge my wife jewellery and started this business for first time and this people want to do fraundess with me. I have no any other sources to earn money so started this business. But wat I know there I can't trust this people.. . Thanks for reading my messageAsim

A
    Asimfrom Bangalore 706 Days ago

Hi sir.. I have mentioned my issue above 13 days ago. There is no any action has been taken in this case. Anybody the action or shall I think and accept nothing will b happen in this.. Please confirm

A
    Asimfrom Bangalore 685 Days ago

• R
    Rohan Modi from Surat 764 Days ago

Dear sir, Tomorrow Honarable Prime Minister Mr. Modi is scheduled to arrive in the surat city between 18:30 hours to 19:00 hours. And the local newspapers shows news that roads will be closed from 14:00 hours. We have a flight AI 490 to catch from surat airport. Complaint: 1. There is no advisory issued by surat traffic police on how are we suppose to catch the flights 2. Which roads will be open towards airport 3. Alternate route arrangement for general citizens is assessing the infrastructure services. Please guide and advise ASAP at rohanmodi25@gmail.com / 8800393534 / 8383050038 / 8860062334

• M
    Mo ishak from surat 804 Days ago

Sir me ak company ne mere saat follod kiya h wo mera credit card me se mera saara rupee nikal liya h plz help me

• d
    dinesh from mp 808 Days ago

R/sir mai m.p. ka rahane wala hu maine 30 jan. ko surat ke bombay market se dhanda shuru karne ke liye 85000/ ki sadiya pasand ki aur use jo ki kalaniketan d 26 moti singh ko nagad rupaya de diya aur mal ko transport me book karne ko kaha moti singh ne ha kaha jo ki dukandar hai magar aaj 20 dino bad bhi hamara mall nahi aaya hai aur usko contect bhi nahi ho raha hai aap meri madad kijiye plz . mai budhwar ko suray hi aa raha hu. mujhe pata hai bahot sahyog karti hai .

• k
    kapil from surat 812 Days ago

Me ek baar brts road pr two wheller vehicle chala rha tha. Us samay police wale ne rokkar 200rs. Liye aur rashid bhi nhi di. Us samay 3 savari the

• A
    Ankit Jha from surat 825 Days ago

Respected Sir/madam,Mera mobile udhana vistar me swaminarayan mandir aur arihant complex ke bichme se date:12 02 2017 time 7:45PM to 8:00PM mai ek bike wale ne chin liya aur bhag gaya,us bike par 2 log baithe the,mera mobile redmi3s prime tha jiska IMEI no.1)863406030242106,aur IMEI no.2) 863406030242114 hai.Aur mene ek araji bhi udhana police station me di hai,jo ki kore page pe hai.mujhe surat aur udhana police pe pura vishvas hai ki vo us chor ko pakdenge.Mujhe asha hai ki mera mobile mejhe ek hafte me mil jayega.pls contact me:8460232408

4 0
  • p
    prashant najan from indore 850 Days ago

sir, mera naam prashant najan hai mai indore city mai rehta hu 2 months pehla slenger outsoursing service surat gujrat naam i company se mujhe work diya tha unhone pehla ek agrement banya ki work complete nahi kiya toh mujhe company ko 5200 rs. pay karna padage maine agrement per sign kare di mujhe baad mai pata chala ki comany ka jo address hai woh galat hai or jo work tha woh kisi or desh ka tha sab data galat tha but mane work pura kare diya ab woh company bole rahi hai ki aapne work gala iya hai aapko payment karna padage woh mujhe notice or call kare ke bahut paresan kare reha hai please sir help me sir mai student hu or mai surat nahi aa sakta money problem hai please sir help memy contact no. 8965963232

• L
    Laxmi s kashyap from surat 867 Days ago

Dear sir/madam,I have registerd one complain againts 420 case , but till date i have not receive any solutions from police staffKindly help me

• S
    Santosh Y Nikam from Pune 930 Days ago

Dear sir, I Mr. Santosh Y. Nikam came to Surat from Pune on 24/10/2016 to Sumul Dairy for 5 days training. On travelling return on 28th Oct.2016 , from New Bombay Market to Fruit Marker, Sahara Darwaja in Auto Rsksha @ 7.00 t0 7.30 pm my Mobile Handset Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Gold 32 Gb) IMEI No. 861645039197603 was stolen by auto riksha driver & run away. i can't able to complaint in police stations because of my travel time was 9.30 pm & am searching for that travel location.You r requested to trace the mobile earliest & person. Thanking you.

• D
    Dr N K Ajmera Medical Director from Surat 1044 Days ago

Dear Sir,I Dr.N.K.Ajmera (Medical Director) of Bharat Cancer Hospital & Research Institute holding Motoral Mobile vide Handset IME / Serial No.:353321068619124 of Motora Company (Model No.:Moti G (2nd Gen) was theft from my Car at Dumas on 11.07.16 @7.00 a.m vide Vodafone Mobile No.: 9879612516You are requested to kindly look into this matter & trace the person earliest.My all important official numbers are there in my Mobile Thanking YouDr.N.K.AjmeraMedical DirectorBharat Cancer HospitalSaroli, SuratGujarat

s
    suratonline.in Expertfrom 913 Days ago

Hi! Lodge a formal FIR in this regard as then only Police can act for the recovery of your mobile phone.